Inside Sales Representative - VCSPVeeam
United States, Arizona, Phoenix
Date Posted: 2019-07-17
As a VCSP ISR, you will work in a fun and high energy environment. Your day to day operations will allow you to collaborate with some of Veeam’s top partners as well as new and existing cliental. Your conversations with partners will allow you gather valuable insight and create a strategy for securing deals that will aide in the success of both parties. Your conversations with customers will give you the key opportunity to flex your sales muscles; gather information, negotiate, and of course close the deal.
As you work to grow your relationships and expand your knowledge base you will have the support of your teammates which include your coworkers, territory manager, systems engineers, and of course the management staff.
As Veeam furthers its market expansion as a leader of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking additional inside sales team members that possess the drive, passion and potential, to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions, to the full satisfaction of our acquiring customers. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as an Inside Sales Representative, VCSP you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy sales team that strongly collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners to both win and grow, while also achieving your personal goals and career advancement.
The Inside Sales Representative, VCSP MRR is directly responsible for sales and relationship activities such as developing, managing, and growing mid-market Service Provider business. They are also responsible for on-boarding, relationship management, training, marketing, and sales with Veeam Aggregators and Veeam Resellers.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities and work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven sales closer within a technology or software sales environment
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams (channel, engineering, marketing, field)
- Knowledge of virtualization industry and the ability to relay information to potential customers
- Salesforce.com is a plus+
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Two - three (2 -3) years sales experience. Software sales a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Hunt & Coordinating sales activities with partners/aggregators to identify/close new business and drive increased consumption at existing partners
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Providing support to qualified prospects and partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Conducting outbound sales calls as well as receiving and responding to inbound sales leads, converting them to partners, then new business.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to the Cloud/Service Provider Market
- Providing forecasting weekly
- The ISR VCSP is responsible for on-going education of Veeam teams with whom he/she interfaces. This education could be formal or informal knowledge transfer on the Hosting/Service Provider/Cloud Market, Veeam VCP Program/Licensing, Solutions and Best Practices for Veeam in the hosting industry, or other relevant topics.
- As a SME (Subject Matter Expert), the ISR VCSP could also be asked to develop, assist in developing, and/or reviewing materials such as Sales training, Sales Presentations, FAQs, Operations Training, On-Boarding, Process documentation, etc. for Aggregators, Cloud Providers, and Veeam personnel.
- Targeted Accounts will be: Veeam Silver VCP partners with potential to be large revenue partners.
- All VCSP Applicants, Veeam ProPartner VARs that are VCSP candidates, Veeam Silver VCSP Partners not assigned to mid-market, Aggregator(s). All potential VCSPs within assigned territory.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.