Inside Sales Representative for South Eastern-Europe
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always‑On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 183,000 customers across the globe and has been named a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup Software and Integrated Appliances two years in a row.
Veeam is all about the people. We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions and apply today.
Veeam Inside Sales Department
The sale starts here! Veeam’s Inside Sales Department has nearly tripled in size over the last three years! With nearly 400 Veeam employees located in 7 offices around the globe, our fast-paced and exciting environment has provided significant career growth for team members. The Inside Sales Department focuses on SMB and midsize markets, with the goal of winning every deal!
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for sales and pipeline creation for South Eastern- Europe territory and, along with the field–based Territory Manager, drives the sales process for the assigned territory within Veeam.
This position will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business
- Working on and coordinating responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s and bids
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable
- Driving revenue and contributing to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
- Collaborating with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment
- Performing other duties as assigned
- 2 years of experience in B2B sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Higher education