Inside Sales Representative - SMBVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
This isn’t phone sales. It’s category leadership.
At Veeam, you’ll sell the world’s leading products in Intelligent Data Management from our Alpharetta, GA office with a team that’s growing 5x the industry average. You’ll be backed by strong channel relationships and a marketing engine that makes prospecting easy.
But you like a challenge, don’t you?
That’s why on Team Veeam, we’ll ask you to join our commitment to deliver Greatness Every Day. You’ll do it by what we call “quarterbacking”: coordinating and aligning your team to deliver sales wins and close new business opportunities—and helping us reshape how global leaders protect their data
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage phone, email and chat to build relationships with key business decision makers and develop and close sales opportunities across our SMB segment.
- Grow revenue by managing your sales pipeline to quota attainment, with timely updates in our Salesforce CRM system to help forecast expected wins.
- Work with our Channel Partners and other Veeamers in carrying B2B sales through the sales cycle to completion while insuring the customer's needs our being met, their problems solved and receiving the top-notch level of attention and detail that Veeam is known for.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (unless you can wow us with your combination of education and experience).
- At least two years experience selling enterprise software or hardware (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- Experience selling into the SMB sector is a strong plus but not required.
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and show proposed solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Patience, understanding and empathy in conflict resolution.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.