Inside Sales Representative- SMBVeeam
United States, Arizona, Tempe
Date Posted: 2019-08-14
As Veeam furthers its market expansion as a leader of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking additional inside sales team members that possess the drive, passion and potential, to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions, to the full satisfaction of our acquiring customers. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as an Inside Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy sales team that strongly collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners to both win and grow, while also achieving your personal goals and career advancement.
- Developing qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing generated leads.
- Coordination, orchestration and alignment - often referred to as "quarterbacking" of all the Veeam and Partner roles needed to deliver sales wins and close new business.
- Utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes: leveraging digital communications (phone, email and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities across our SMB segment.
- Success will be defined by effectively growing revenue through managing your sales pipeline to quota attainment, with timely updates in the CRM system to enable reliable forecast of expected wins.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred
Key Success Factors:
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities and work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven sales closer within a technology or software sales environment
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams(channel, engineering, marketing, field)
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.