Inside Sales Representative - SMB
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
As Veeam furthers its market expansion as a leader of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking additional inside sales team members that possess the drive, passion and potential, to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as an Inside Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy sales team that strongly collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners to both win and grow, while also achieving your personal goals and career advancement.
The primary role functions of the Inside Sales Representative include:
- Developing qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing generated leads.
- Coordination, orchestration and alignment - often referred to as "quarterbacking" of all the Veeam and Partner roles needed to deliver sales wins and close new business.
- Utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes: leveraging digital communications (phone, email and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities across our commercial and governmental segments.
- Success will be defined by effectively growing revenue through managing your sales pipeline to quota attainment, with timely updates in the CRM system to enable reliable forecast of expected wins.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- 1 - 3 Years in a Consultative Inside Selling Enviroment.
- Business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities and work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
This is a salaried non-exempt position and requires clocking in /out.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager - SMB
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.