Inside Sales Representative - SLEDVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2019-08-14
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Work on and coordinate responses to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs and bids
- Manages performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes marketing plans and ensures sales objectives are met
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close business.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities
- Collaborates with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution
- Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment
- Bachelors Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- One to three (1-3) years of inside direct sales experience in the software industry preferred; telephone and internet based sales experience required
- Two to three (2 -3) years experience selling enterprise software in the government and/or education sectors preferred
- Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired
- Knowledge of data center technologies like storage, networking, etc. and virtualization technology, like VMware and/or Microsoft Hyper-V is preferred
- Experience in Channel Sales a plus
- Experience in working with Federal System Integrators a plus
- Experience in a highly matrixed management organization and a team based selling environment a plus
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.