Inside Sales Representative, Service Providers
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Inside Sales Representative, Service Provider is directly responsible for sales and relationship activities such as developing, managing, and growing mid-market Service Provider business. This SP-ISR is also responsible for on-boarding, relationship management, training, marketing, and sales with to Cloud and Service Providers.
- Hunt & Coordinating sales activities with partners/aggregators to identify/close new business and drive increased consumption at existing partners
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Providing support to qualified prospects and partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Conducting outbound sales calls as well as receiving and responding to inbound sales leads, converting them to partners, then new business.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to the Cloud/Service Provider Market
- Providing forecasting weekly
- Cultivate assigned accounts to OUTGROW midmarket to become strategically managed
- The SP-ISR, VCSP is responsible for on-going education of Veeam teams with whom he/she interfaces. This education could be formal or informal knowledge transfer on the Hosting/Service Provider/Cloud Market, Veeam VCP Program/Licensing, Solutions and Best Practices for Veeam in the hosting industry, or other relevant topics.
- As a SME (Subject Matter Expert) the SP-ISR could also be asked to develop, assist in developing, and/or reviewing materials such as Sales training, Sales Presentations, FAQs, Operations Training, On-Boarding, Process documentation, etc.
- Targeted Accounts will be: All potential VCSPs within assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Two - three (2 -3) years sales experience. Software sales a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Channel experience a plus
- Hosting, Service Provider, Cloud experience highly desirable
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.