Inside Sales Representative (Multiple positions)Veeam
The Inside Sales Representative (“ISR”) is responsible for managing opportunities and processing them through the latter stages of the sales cycle and handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business. This position will be located in Mumbai, India office and will support our India sales region.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Coordinating sales activities with partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Two - three (2 -3) years’ experience selling enterprise software (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- VMware VSP certification a strong plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.