Inside Sales Representative (German)Veeam
As Veeam furthers its market expansion as a leader of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking additional inside sales team members that possess the drive, passion and potential, to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as an Inside Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy sales team that strongly collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners to both win and grow, while also achieving your personal goals and career advancement.
The primary role functions of the Inside Sales Representative include:
- Developing qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing generated leads.
- Coordination, orchestration and alignment - often referred to as "quarterbacking" of all the Veeam and Partner roles needed to deliver sales wins and close new business.
- Utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes: leveraging digital communications (phone, email and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities across our commercial and governmental segments.
- Success will be defined by effectively growing revenue through managing your sales pipeline to quota attainment, with timely updates in the CRM system to enable reliable forecast of expected wins.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred
- Effective vebal and written communications skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities and work independently with limited direction n a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English and German
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office