Inside Sales Representative -- FederalVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2019-08-14
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Developing qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing generated leads.
- Work on and coordinate responses to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs and bids
- Coordination, orchestration and alignment - often referred to as "quarterbacking" of all the Veeam and Partner roles needed to deliver sales wins and close new business.
- Utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes: leveraging digital communications (phone, email and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities across our commercial and governmental segments.
- Success will be defined by effectively growing revenue through managing your sales pipeline to quota attainment, with timely updates in the CRM system to enable reliable forecast of expected wins.
- Bachelors Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Two to three (2-3) years experience selling enterprise software or hardware (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- Two to three (2 -3) years experience selling enterprise software to The Federal Government preferred
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in working with federal System Integrators a plus
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Posses patience, understanding and empathy in order to be effective in conflict resolution
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities;ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.