Inside Sales Representative
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Federal Inside Sales Representative is an individual contributor. Responsible for sales and pipeline creation for a territory and drives the sales process for the assigned territory within Veeam. This position will be located in Alpharetta, GA. The required hours are 9am – 6pm Eastern.
• Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
• Work on and coordinate responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s and bids
• Manages performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes marketing plans and ensures sales objectives are met
• Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close business.
• Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
• Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities
• Collaborates with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution
• Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment
• Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
• One to three (1-3) years of inside direct sales experience in the software industry preferred; telephone and internet based sales experience required
• Two to three (2 -3) years experience selling enterprise software to The Federal Government preferred
• Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative
• Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired
• Knowledge of data center technologies like storage, networking, etc. and virtualization technology, like VMware and/or Microsoft Hyper-V is preferred
• Experience in Channel Sales a plus
• Experience in working with federal System Integrators a plus
• Experience in a highly matrixed management organization and a team based selling environment a plus
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.