Inside Sales Representative - Federal
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
As Veeam furthers its market expansion as a leader of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking additional inside sales team members that possess the drive, passion and potential, to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as an Inside Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy sales team that strongly collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners to both win and grow, while also achieving your personal goals and career advancement.
The primary role/function of the Inside Sales Representative – Hybrid Role include but are not limited to the following:
·Developing qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing, partner, event, or directly generated leads.
·Coordination, orchestration and alignment - often referred to as "quarterbacking" of all the Veeam and Partner roles needed to deliver sales wins and close new business.
- Utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes: leveraging digital communications (phone, email and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities across our commercial and governmental segments.
- Success will be defined by effectively growing revenue through managing your sales pipeline to quota attainment, with timely updates in the CRM system to enable reliable forecast of expected wins.
- Manage and close the opportunities they find and create while working with focused partners
·Training and enablement on all aspects of the business, (Virtual, Physical, and Cloud)
·Certification assistance and management
·Pipeline build and management
·Deal registration submission growth
·People mapping (focus on net new transacting reps)
·Close alignment with NAM’s and CRPM’s for CR Coverage with a focus on growth across all Business Segments based on strategy driven by NAM’s and Executive Management
·Close alignment with Major Nationals for MN Coverage with a focus on growth across all Business Segments based on overall Veeam Strategy for the Major Nationals
·Close alignment with Alliances for Alliance Coverage with a focus on growth across all Business Segments based on overall Veeam Strategy for our Tier 1 Alliance Partners (HPE, IBM, Cisco, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities and work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.