Inside Sales Representative - CommercialVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2019-08-14
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Leverage phone, email and chat to build relationships with key business decision makers and develop and close sales opportunities across our Commercial segment.
- Grow revenue by managing your sales pipeline to quota attainment, with timely updates in our Salesforce CRM system to help forecast expected wins.
- Work with our Channel Partners and other Veeamers in carrying B2B sales through the sales cycle to completion while insuring the customer's needs our being met, their problems solved and receiving the top-notch level of attention and detail that Veeam is known for.
- Bachelors Degree required (unless you can wow us with your combination of education and experience).
- At least two years experience selling enterprise software or hardware (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing). -
- Experience selling into the Commercial sector is a strong plus but not required. - VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and show proposed solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Patience, understanding and empathy in conflict resolution.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.