Inside Sales RepresentativeVeeam
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
This isn’t phone sales. It’s category leadership.
At Veeam, you’ll sell the world’s leading products in Intelligent Data Management with a team that’s growing 4x the industry average. You’ll be backed by strong channel relationships and a marketing engine that makes prospecting easy.
But you like a challenge, don’t you?
That’s why on Team Veeam, we’ll ask you to join our commitment to deliver Greatness Every Day. You’ll do it by what we call “quarterbacking”: coordinating and aligning your team to deliver sales wins and close new business opportunities—and helping us reshape how global leaders protect their data.
What You’ll Do:
- Call and email prospects from developed web and lead generation lists. (Some calls will be to warm leads. Strategic cold calling is required.)
- Maximize coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with our products.
- Develop a solid working knowledge of our products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Provide support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, and quotations, as well as support the regional team in closing business.
- Provide forecasting as needed.
- Update and maintain our CRM system (Salesforce).
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (unless you can wow us with your combination of education and experience).
- At least two years experience selling enterprise software or hardware (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and show proposed solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Patience, understanding and empathy in conflict resolution.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
If you’re ready to deliver Greatness Every Day with us in India and around the world, then we’re ready to meet you. To get started, follow these steps:
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.