Inside Sales RepresentativeVeeam
United States, Arizona, Tempe
Date Posted: 2020-10-23
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
What does it mean to work within Veeam’s Inside Sales Team?
- Veeam partners with some of the largest technology alliances; HPE, VMWARE, MSFT, NetApp and Nutanix to name a few. As well as the largest Resellers; CDW, SHI, Insight, Softchoice, WWT and 10’s of 1,000’s other value-added resellers
- We utilize SalesForce.com and provide an extensive database that encompasses Veeam install-base customers, white space accounts and leads to pursue. We provided the resources and tools you will need to be successful
To identify, pursue and maintain long lasting relationships with Veeam’s existing customers and prospects with a strong focus on our Partners and Alliances. To become a trusted advisor by educating each customer and prospect on the true value and benefit of Veeam’s product offering. To strengthen and strategize with Veeam’s strategic alliances and robust partner community. The Veeam Inside Sales organization will land and expand Veeam’s footprint among the addressable accounts in the Mid-Market space. Thus, enabling their Territory Manager to continue to strategically position themselves within the organizations that require face-to-face engagement. Our Inside Sales Representative efforts concurrently utilize and strategize with their field counterparts’ efforts.
- Works with customers and prospects in the assigned territory
- Heavily relies on joint account planning with Partners’ sales reps to grow pipeline and close deals
- Develop and close business, in conjunction with Veeam partners, alliances and assigned sales team within various accounts
- Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets
- Leveraging business generated by Partners with End Users/Customers
- Develop sales activities with new enterprise account customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing customer base
- Develops sales pipeline by proactively calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- Effectively executes a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce); provides weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities within the territory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Experience with vendors associated to Virtualization technology strongly desired
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of mid-market to enterprise software sales; direct and channel sales experience required with experience managing resellers at a tactical, transaction-based level
- Proven track record of accomplished selling into accounts to IT infrastructure specialists; must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus
- Proven ability to develop new sales with strong cold-calling and prospecting skills
- Must have knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
- Be a high-energy sales person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to coach the sales reps of our partners
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.