Inside Sales RepresentativeVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
Date Posted: 2020-08-10
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Inside Sales Representative collaborates with our field sales team and partners, selling the company's products and services within an assigned territory via the telephone. Prospects, builds relationships, and closes sales. May utilize e-mail and other electronic sales techniques in support of the calling effort.
- Generates sales within assigned territory.
- Drives key business and technical benefits mapped to the end user requirements from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Coordinates sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Maximizes coverage within the defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Updates and maintains the Veeam CRM system (salesforce.com).
- Develop a solid working knowledge of our products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Provide support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, and quotations, as well as support the regional team in closing business.
- Provide forecasting as needed.
- 2+ years business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams (channel, engineering, marketing, field)
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Exceptional written communications and electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and ability to relay information to potential customers
- Virtualization industry
- Salesforce.com is a plus+
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry