Inside Sales RepresentativeVeeam
United States, Arizona, Tempe
Date Posted: 2019-12-06
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
What does it mean to work within Veeam’s Inside Sales Team?
- Veeam partners with some of the largest technology alliances; HPE, VMWARE, MSFT, NetApp and Nutanix to name a few. As well as the largest Resellers; CDW, SHI, Insight, Softchoice, WWT and 10’s of 1,000’s other value-added resellers
- We utilize SalesForce.com and provide an extensive database that encompasses Veeam install-base customers, white space accounts and leads to pursue. We provided the resources and tools you will need to be successful
To identify, pursue and maintain long lasting relationships with Veeam’s existing customers and prospects with a strong focus on our Partners and Alliances. To become a trusted advisor by educating each customer and prospect on the true value and benefit of Veeam’s product offering. To strengthen and strategize with Veeam’s strategic alliances and robust partner community. The Veeam Inside Sales organization will land and expand Veeam’s footprint among the addressable accounts in the Mid-Market space. Thus, enabling their Territory Manager to continue to strategically position themselves within the organizations that require face-to-face engagement. Our Inside Sales Representative efforts concurrently utilize and strategize with their field counterparts’ efforts.
- Works with customers and prospects in the assigned territory
- Heavily relies on joint account planning with Partners’ sales reps to grow pipeline and close deals
- Develop and close business, in conjunction with Veeam partners, alliances and assigned sales team within various accounts
- Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets
- Leveraging business generated by Partners with End Users/Customers
- Develop sales activities with new enterprise account customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing customer base
- Develops sales pipeline by proactively calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- Effectively executes a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce); provides weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Propose, coordinate and participate to marketing activities within the territory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Experience with vendors associated to Virtualization technology strongly desired
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of mid-market to enterprise software sales; direct and channel sales experience required with experience managing resellers at a tactical, transaction-based level
- Proven track record of accomplished selling into accounts to IT infrastructure specialists; must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus
- Proven ability to develop new sales with strong cold-calling and prospecting skills
- Must have knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
- Be a high-energy sales person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to coach the sales reps of our partners
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
12 jobs found
Corporate Reseller Partner Manager (Philadelphia/Boston/New York)
United States, Pennsylvania, philadelphia