Inside Sales RepresentativeVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2019-07-16
The Inside Sales Representative, VCSP Business Development is directly responsible for sales and relationship activities such as prospecting, identifying and on- boarding new Veeam Service Providers. They are also responsible for: relationship management, training, marketing, and sales with Veeam Aggregators and Veeam Resellers
- Prospecting, Identifying and closing net new VCSP partners. Coordinating sales efforts with Veeam marketing campaigns to identify new prospects.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Providing support to qualified prospects and partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Conducting outbound sales calls as well as receiving and responding to inbound sales leads, converting them to partners, and onboarding them to produce MRR.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to the Cloud/Service Provider Market
- Providing forecasting weekly and recording all activity in Salesforce.com.
- The ISR VCSP Business Development is responsible for on-going education of Veeam teams with whom he/she interfaces. This education could be formal or informal knowledge transfer on the Hosting/Service Provider/Cloud Market, Veeam VCP Program/Licensing, Solutions and Best Practices for Veeam in the hosting industry, or other relevant topics.
- As a SME (Subject Matter Expert), the ISR VCSP could also be asked to develop, assist in developing, and/or reviewing materials such as Sales training, Sales Presentations, FAQs, Operations Training, On-Boarding, Process documentation, etc. for Aggregators, Cloud Providers, and Veeam personnel.
- Targeted Accounts will be potential Veeam service provider partners including all VCSP applicants, Cloud Service Providers (CSP) and Managed Service Providers (MSP), and Veeam ProPartner VARs that are VCSP candidates,
- Sales Hunter who effectively generates net new business opportunities.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities and work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven sales closer within a technology or software sales environment
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams (channel, engineering, marketing, field)
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Two - three (2 -3) years sales experience. Software sales a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Channel experience a plus
- Hosting, Service Provider, Cloud experience highly desirable
All As Veeam furthers its market expansion as a leader of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking additional inside sales team members that possess the drive, passion and potential, to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions, to the full satisfaction of our acquiring customers. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as an Inside Sales Representative, VCSP you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy sales team that strongly collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners to both win and grow, while also achieving your personal goals and career advancement.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.