Inside Sales RepresentativeVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within designated region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Coordinating sales activities with partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Two - three (2 -3) year’s experience selling enterprise software (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- VMware VSP certification would be very beneficial
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired (a combination of education and experience will be considered)