Inside Sales RepresentativeVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, Manly
- Join the market leader in backup and replication software with year-on-year double digit growth
- Develop your skills and grow within a global company – the sky is the limit!
- Awesome team focused culture with social activities and fun collaborative environment
- Competitive package with great benefits
The Sales Representative is responsible for managing opportunities and processing them through the latter stages of the sales cycle and handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
In return, we offer excellent benefits, such as a wellness program package which includes financial support towards a private health for you and your dependents, , an exceptional dynamic working environment with a breakout area viewing the Opera House, training and development opportunities for you to further progress your career.
- Two - three (2 -3) year’s experience selling.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Would be beneficial to have experience selling enterprise software (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- VMware VSP certification a strong plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within designated region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Coordinating sales activities with partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.