Inside Sales Representative
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
The Inside Sales Representative (“ISR”) is responsible for managing opportunities and processing them through the latter stages of the sales cycle and handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Coordinating sales activities with partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Two - three (2 -3) years’ experience selling enterprise software (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- VMware VSP certification a strong plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
Senior Inside Channel Manager (Team Lead), Australia