Inside Sales Representative - SMB
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
As an Inside Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy sales team that strongly collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners to both win and grow, while also achieving your personal goals and career advancement.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for managing opportunities and processing them through the latter stages of the sales cycle and handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Driving revenue and contributing to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business by initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Developing qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing generated leads.
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is required.
- Collaborating with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution.
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment.
- Coordination and alignment with Veeam partners to deliver sales wins and close new business.
- Utilize sales techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes: leveraging digital communications (phone, email and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities across assigned segments.
- Success will be defined by growing revenue through managing your sales pipeline to quota attainment.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
• MS Office Suite
• Understanding of B2B field
• Experience selling Enterprise Solutions
• Experience working in Business to Business (B2B) sales.
• VMware VSP certification a strong plus.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
• Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently and use initiative in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.