Inside Sales Manager, Renewals
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Manager of Renewal Sales is responsible for building, managing and leading the team of Renewal Team Leads and Renewal Representatives by overseeing all activities related to retention of customers on maintenance contracts, upsell opportunities and consistently meeting or exceeding renewal quotas.
It is the manager’s responsibility to ensure that department procedures are in place and adhered to in order to meet customer expectations and align with company core values. He or she must establish and maintain policies and procedures that aide to the professional and personal growth of each team member while delivering positive results for the company.
Leads a team dedicated to renewal of maintenance contracts and ensures department objectives are met.
- Maintains written process documentation.
- Ensures a Renewal Representative new-hire training curriculum meets on-going expectations.
- Ensures proper staffing requirements per region/territory.
- Establish monthly goals and objectives for each region.
- Ensure productivity objectives are being met.
- Assess teams’ work and provide feedback and coaching to ensure delivering expected results.
- Create / maintains monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and summary reports for management.
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated experience building, managing, growing and developing a sales teams.
- Superb customer service skills and ability to train others to deliver stellar customer service.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Solid experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter as well as able to motivate others to succeed.
- Proven ability to identify and implement process and system improvements.
Demonstrated knowledge of different customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.