Inside Sales Manager - Public SectorVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Manager, Inside Sales Representatives- SLED performs sales activities and oversees and drives the sales process for a designated sales team within Veeam. This position will focus on state and local government and education accounts.
· Leads a team of 14+ Inside Sales Representatives- SLED, and/or Inside Sales Associates that perform lead processing, opportunity qualification and sales promotion related customer follow ups.
· Manages team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met
· Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
· Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including outbound calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities
· Establishes and reports on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary
· Collaborates with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution
· Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports
· Demonstrated experience building, training, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
· Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative. SLED experience highly preferred
· Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.