Inside Sales Manager - Public Sector
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
As Veeam accelerates its market expansion to achieve leadership of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking an Inside Sales Manager for Public Sector that possesses the drive, passion and proved ability to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as the Inside Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy team that strongly collaborates across the inside and field sales teams, as well as our channel partners to both win and grow.
In strong alignment and coordination with the field based Territory Managers you will lead the team of Public Sector (SLED + Fed) Inside Sales Representatives
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined set of accounts
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account plans
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel
A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
Extensive customer network
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Strong leadership skills
One to three (1-3) years of inside sales management or supervisory experience in the software industry required; telephone and internet based sales experience required
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.