Inside Sales Manager - ISAVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
As Veeam accelerates its market expansion to achieve leadership of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking a Manager, Inside Sales Associates to manage our team of Inside Sales Associates. The correct candidate will possess the drive, passion and proved ability to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as the Manager, Inside Sales Associates you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy team that strongly collaborates across the inside and field sales teams, as well as our channel partners to both win and grow.
As the Manager, Inside Sales Associates, you will lead, manage and grow the team of Inside Sales Associates.
- Manages team performance against lead qualification / lead generation monthly and quarterly expectations, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team set objectives
- Monitors daily activity of sales associates including outbound calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales associate activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary
- Collaborates with Manager, Inside Sales Associates counterpart on territory planning and execution, hiring and training
- Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports
- Demonstrated experience building, training, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team focused on Lead Generation / Lead Qualification
- Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative.
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies (including customer-centric selling) and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.