Inside Sales Manager - CommercialVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
As Veeam accelerates its market expansion to achieve leadership of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking an Inside Sales Manager to manage our team of 6-8 Inside Sales Representatives in our commercial segment that possesses the drive, passion and proved ability to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as the Inside Sales Manager - Commercial you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy team that strongly collaborates across the inside and field sales teams, as well as our channel partners to both win and grow.
In strong alignment and coordination with the field based Territory Managers you will lead, manage and grow the team of Inside Sales Representatives.
- Manages team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
- Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including outbound calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary
- Collaborates with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution
- Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports
- Demonstrated experience building, training, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team.
- Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative.
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies (including customer-centric selling) and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.