Inside Sales Manager, CloudVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Inside Sales Manager, VCSP will perform sales activities, coach and develop talent, and and drives the sales process for a designated sales team within the Veeam Cloud & Service Provider department.
Leads a team of 6+ Inside Sales employees
• Manages Team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met
• Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas
• Monitors daily KPI’s of sales representatives including outbound calls, demonstrations, and opportunity creation targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities
• Establishes and reports on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary
• Collaborates with area field sales and channel employees on territory planning and execution
• Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and mentoring to direct reports
• Provide coaching and guidance on deal strategy and negotiations
• Developing & executing against a strong daily/weekly/monthly activity management process.
• Complete individual performance evaluations on an annual basis, supported by ongoing feedback, objective setting, motivation and skills development.
• Performance management through call monitoring, one on coaching, sales strategizing and when necessary, formal performance improvement planning
• Maintaining an outstanding level of customer service through hiring, coaching and developing a world-class team of phone-based sales representatives.
• Act as an escalation point to customers, both internal & external to constantly improve customer experience.
• Work closely with field-based sales teams on sales strategy, customer touch (frequency), sales gap closure.
• Work with marketing & training departments to develop and execute against sales rep engagement and development programs.
• Keep updated on product and industry knowledge.
• Tightly manage a 30, 60 and 90 days forecast and pipeline
• Analyze reports to identify risks and business trends
• Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- One to three (1-3) years of inside sales management or supervisory experience in the software industry required; telephone and internet-based sales experience required
- Demonstrated experience building, training, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
- Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: Salesforce knowledge is desired
- Knowledge of virtualization and modern data center storage technology, experience with VMware and/or Microsoft is preferred
- Experience with Channel Sales in a two-tier distribution model
- Experience in cloud technologies and services (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, hybrid, private, public) strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: salesforce.com knowledge is desired
- Experience in a highly matrixed management organization and a team-based selling environment a plus