Inside Sales EngineerVeeam
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Be part of something BIG. Veeam are looking to recruit a talented, motivated pre-sales systems engineer to help us maintain our hyper-growth in one of the worlds most virtualized markets. Veeam lead the way in tools built for virtualization, offering a modern approach to data protection and end-to-end monitoring.
The Inside Systems Engineer is responsible for working closely with the sales department and to help inform, enthuse and apprise partners, resellers and end users of our product offerings. This office-based role is as much about being evangelical for Veeam as being a great technical resource.
- Provide mainly web-based demonstrations of Veeam Software, but there is scope for on-site demonstrations and whiteboard sessions.
- Perform online demonstrations.
- Working closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers.
- Working closely with the support and development departments to provide customer feedback.
- Lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups etc.
- Providing pre-sales support as they evaluate Veeam software.
- Account management at a technical level.
- Track activities through our CRM.
- Two to five (2-5) years of technical sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Demonstrated experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, OpenStack etc.
- Experience working with monitoring tools such as System Centre, preferably with a virtualization or Windows operating system focus.
- Professional certifications e.g. VCP or MCITP are a bonus.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups via telephone and in person.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.