Inside Sales Director, EMEA/Bucharest
EMEA Inside Sales Manager/Director
As the EMEA Inside Sales Manager/Director, you will be responsible for managing the entire Inside Sales team in Romania. As the leader of the Bucharest Inside Sales team, you will manage a team of Inside Sales Team Leader, where you will drive, manage and execute the business and revenue targets for the Inside Sales department covering EMEA.
- Drives, manages and executes the business and revenue of an inside sales team located in Bucharest by meeting key performance indicators for various inside sales roles
- Recruit, coach and develop staff members both personally and as a facilitator/stakeholder on behalf of Inside Sales in collaboration with Recruitment & Training teams
- Nurtures a successful and positive team environment in Bucharest office
- Educates team on significant industry factors including competitive products, trends, customer needs, and pricing.
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure team performance
- Collaborates with regional Inside Sales team leaders on execution sales tactics
- At least 5 years of sales management with direct reports, selling software or similar products through a reseller channel.
- Must be a skilled motivator with demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop sales staff to exceed targeted sales objectives and deliver high quality service to customers.
- Experienced in managing a highly matrix style organization of various roles (inside sales is a must, sales, presales, marketing optional).
- Preferred candidates will have experience in business-to-business selling
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SFDC knowledge is desired.
- Fluent in speaking/writing English a must!
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.