Inside Sales Associate UK&I
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business in the region. This position will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
EMEA Presales Director, Italy