Inside Sales Representative
Argentina, Buenos Aires
Veeam Software is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Associate that thrives in a fast paced environment! The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
You must be comfortable making a high volume of outbound phone calls, generating interest, qualifying prospects and working closely with a team who will take over and close the sale.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Coordinating sales activities within the enterprise and client server market
- Identify and close new business
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similiar CRM, etc)
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.