Inside Sales Representative (Hungarian)
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market-leading software vendor, then read on!
The Inside Sales Representative collaborates with our field sales team and channel partners, providing them with qualified sales opportunities, and is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the enterprise sales process here at Veeam®, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with international stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Hungarian and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we offer excellent benefits, such as a wellness program including gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical services for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities for you to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Initiating phone and e-mail contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close
- new business deals
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations
- with Veeam products
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with
- Salesforce.com is desirable
- Driving revenue and contributing to the continued growth of Veeam by consistently achieving individual and team quotas
- Collaborating with regional field sales employees within the territory on planning
- and execution
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales or equivalent
- Excellent correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- e.g. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to work independently with excellent initiative skills within a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.