Inside Sales Associate - French speaking
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities. The required hours are Monday through Friday 8am est to 5pm est.
This position requires a French speaking professional with excellent customer service skills.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Coordinating sales activities within the enterprise and client server market.
- Identify new business.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Required; Must be fluent in French
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.