Inside Sales Associate France
Inside Sales Associate
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, plus French, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
· Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
· Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
· Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
· Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
· Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
· Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable.
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
· Excellent research and analytical skills
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Fluency in English and French
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.