Inside Sales Associate (Expression of Interest)Veeam
United States, Arizona, Tempe
Veeam Software is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Associate that thrives in a fast paced environment! The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Inside Sales Associates are a critical member of the Veeam Team, working closely with Marketing, Inside Sales Representatives, Veeam Engineers, and field-based Territory Managers. Serving as the first point of contact between Veeam’s extensive marketing efforts and prospects, making outbound calls, with a goal of converting prospects into new business, and connecting end users with their local Veeam resources to drive revenue.
This position will be located in our Tempe, AZ office and will support our territories in North America. The required working hours are 9am-5pm in the assigned territory (which may be different than the local time zone). You must be comfortable making a high volume of outbound phone calls, generating interest, qualifying prospects and working closely with a team who will take over and close the sale.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM)
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- The Inside Sales Associate is an individual contributor, but must collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- High level of outbound calling to potential prospects
- Receiving and responding to some inbound sales leads
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Coordinating sales activities within the expanded Veeam Team
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists. Some calls will be to warm leads. Strategic cold calling is required.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software and related products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and supporting the regional team in closing Veeam business.
- Providing forecasting as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system (Salesforce)
- One to three (1 -3) years sales experience; knowledge of IT industry is desired
- Outbound calling experience is a plus
- Ability to adhere to a high touch rate of 50+ outbound calls per day
- Technical education is not a requirement however, a basic technology understanding of storage, backup and the key manufacturers in the industry that Veeam work’s with is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace
28 jobs found
Business Manager, Veeam Cloud Service Provider (VCSP)