Inside Sales AssociateVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
An Inside Account Manager is responsible for supporting the Enterprise Account Team to research, document and contact identified key accounts within the ANZ market. This includes handling inbound sales leads, following up outbound marketing and sales initiatives and providing sales support to existing and potential stakeholders within the nominated Enterprise Accounts.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities.
- Assisting the senior sales members of the team with nurturing opportunities to move them through the Sales Cycle
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products
- Coordinating sales activities within the nominated Enterprise Accounts
- Conducting account mapping and profiling activities to assist Senior Sales members of the team
- Contacting existing customers to facilitate Health Checks and other types of meetings as requested by Senior Members of the team
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable.
- Always meeting set KPIs in regards to calls, emails, customer meetings and other activities as set by management
- Performing other duties as assigned
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager, ANZ and IAM Team Leader
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
29 jobs found
Business Manager, Veeam Cloud Service Provider (VCSP)