Inside Sales Associate
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Coordinating sales activities within the enterprise and client server market
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, and product information
- Daily data entry into the Veeam CRM system (Salesforce) for lead generation and maintenance
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with ability to manager email and an Outlook calendar
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Zero - three (0 -3) years sales experience; knowledge of IT industry is desired
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- The Inside Sales Associate is an individual contributor but must collaborate in a team environment.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.