Inside Sales AssociateVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
This isn’t phone sales. It’s category leadership.
At Veeam, you’ll sell the world’s leading products in Intelligent Data Management from our Alpharetta, GA office with a team that’s growing 5x the industry average. You’ll be backed by strong channel relationships and a marketing engine that makes prospecting easy.
But you like a challenge, don’t you? That’s why on Team Veeam, we’ll ask you to join our commitment to deliver Greatness Every Day. You will be the initial face of Veeam Software, gathering crucial information regarding our customers needs, wants and infrastructure specs so that you may best coordinate and align your team to deliver the perfect product the customer needs and helping us reshape how global leaders protect their data.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage phone, email and chat to build relationships with key business decision makers interested in Veeam’s solutions to gather intelligent data to insure Veeam is able to serve them as a customer.
- Be the initial face of Veeam Software for customers of Veeam Software, assist them with questions and help them in their journey of purchasing our world class products.
- Qualify potential customers and gather information on their problems and issues to insure Veeam is assisting them on a top tier customer level.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (unless you can wow us with your combination of education and experience).
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and show proposed solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Patience, understanding and empathy in conflict resolution.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace