Inside Sales Associate
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business. This position will be located in the Alpharetta, GA Veeam offices and will support our East sales region. The required working hours will be 9am - 6pm EST, Monday through Friday.
This is a salaried non-exempt position and requires clocking in /out.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Coordinating sales activities within the enterprise and client server market
- Identify and close new business
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system
- Zero - three (0 -3) years sales experience is desired
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM, etc)
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities