Inside Sales Associate-1Veeam
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Want to join a team that’s growing 4x the industry average?
At Veeam, you’ll sell the world’s leading products in Intelligent Data Management from our KL office, backed by strong channel relationships and a marketing engine that makes prospecting easy.
But you like a challenge, don’t you? That’s why on Team Veeam, we’ll ask you to join our commitment to deliver Greatness Every Day. You’ll do it by using your drive, determination and outgoing personality to generate interest and qualify prospects through a high volume of outbound calls. You’ll respond to inbound leads too, converting them to new business. And you’ll help reshape how global leaders protect their data.
What You’ll Do:
- Call and email prospects from developed web and lead generation lists. (Some calls will be to warm leads. Strategic cold calling is required.)
- Maximize coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with our products.
- Develop a solid working knowledge of our products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Provide support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, and quotations, as well as support the regional team in closing business.
- Provide forecasting as needed.
- Update and maintain our CRM system (Salesforce).
What You’ll Need:
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed lead generation lists
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, and product information]
- Daily data entry into the Veeam CRM system (Salesforce) for lead disposition and maintenance
What We Offer:
- An entry point to a sales career selling a product that’s best in class.
- Training and development.
- Entrepreneurial work hard/play hard culture, with big commissions.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.