Inside Partner Manager - Major National - EastVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Inside Partner Manager - Major Nationals (IPM-MN), is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business. This position will solely focus on Major Nationals and its divisions, building and maintaining relationships with sales reps and aligning them with their appropriate Veeam counterparts. The IPM-MN will work in tandem with a field team. They take a bottom up approach and usually deal with sales reps and sales managers. Major Nationals have a a Platinum or Gold Partner Plan they work from with the help of the Field Channel Managers, National Account Manager and Sales Director.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage nationally and penetrate Major Nationals.
- Coordinating sales activities with Major Nationals and distributors to identify and close new business
- Assisting Veeam regional teams on any deals, opportunities and mapping related to Major Nationals
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential and current selling reps.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system (SalesForce)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Two - three (2 -3) years experience selling enterprise software preferred
- Experience working with Channel Partners within the Enterprise Software space preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be have high-energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.