Inside Hosting ManagerVeeam
Part of the growing Veeam Cloud and Service Provider team, the Inside Hosting Manager (IHM) is responsible for selling Veeam products by recruiting, training and enabling prospective Cloud and Service Provider partners who focus on VMware or Microsoft virtualization and Includes Cloud providers, Resellers, MSPs, web-hosting and any prospect that provides an “as-a-Service” offering.
The Inside Hosting Manager will be acquisition focused and must develop relationships at all levels within service providers, resellers, distributors and alliance community within the given territory.
This opportunity is based in Mumbai, India.
- Working closely with Veeam Cloud and Service Provider team, Channel Managers and Commercial (end-user) team
- Achieving revenue targets and MBOs for the territory
- Developing and executing territory plans with the focus on prospective mid-sized Service Provider market
- Recruiting, training and enabling prospective Cloud and Service Provider partners
- Managing the full sales cycle of an opportunity, which includes generating own leads or responding to inbound leads, understanding solution requirements, providing proposals and right through to closing opportunity.
- While acquisition focused, the role will include a portion of ongoing account management
- Leverage existing and creating new relationships in channel partner community
- Work with marketing, alliances and distribution teams on opportunity generating campaigns
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity management in salesforce
- While a team effort, part of the role will include ongoing support and training to channel and commercial teams
- Successful 5+ sales experience that is either end user or channel-focused
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with Service Provider market is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills - written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Ability to travel from time to time throughout designated territory
- Be confident, motivated, self-starter that can work autonomously and as a team player, and is able to multi-task opportunities and day to day operational tasks given
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.