Inside Hosting Manager
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
The Inside Hosting Manager (IHM) is responsible for sales and relationship activities such as developing, managing, and growing small to mid-market hosting provider Veeam Business within the ANZ region. This IHM is also responsible for on-boarding, relationship management, training, marketing and sales with Veeam Aggregators.
- Coordinating sales activities with partners/aggregators to identify/close new business and drive increased consumption at existing partners.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures converting them to commitment point’s plans or perpetual sales.
- Receiving and responding to inbound partner applications & sales leads, converting them to commitment point’s plans or perpetual sales.
- Actively seek out and contact new pipeline opportunities through cold-calling and social media channels such as LinkedIn.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to the Cloud/Service Provider Market.
- Achieving revenue targets and set quarterly KPIs for the assigned territory.
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Responsible for on-going education of the wider team (formal/informal knowledge transfer on the Hosting/Service Provider/Cloud Market, Veeam VCSP Program/Licensing, Solutions and Best Practices for Veeam in the hosting industry, or other relevant topics).
- As a Subject Matter Expert (“SME”), the IHM could also be asked to develop, assist in developing, and/or reviewing materials such as Sales training, Sales Presentations, FAQs, Operations Training, On-Boarding, Process documentation, marketing plans, preliminary pricing plans, etc. for Aggregators, Cloud Providers, and Veeam personnel.
- The IHM is responsible for proactively contacting all VCSP Applicants, Veeam ProPartner VARs that are potential VCSP candidates to on-board net new small to mid-market partners in line with set targets and KPIs
- In line with the above – build strong working relationships with Veeam aggregators to ensure they are fully equipped to sell, upsell, renew and administer Veeam solutions in a timely manner and focus on increasing monthly consumption from ALL existing partners – small to large
- The role would involve some, but minimal, field sales activities including on-site sales meetings, conferences and occasional shadowing of VCSP manager on larger opportunities for learning and development.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required (a combination of education and experience will also be considered).
- Eighteen (18) months to Three (3) years of sales experience. Preferrably in Software sales.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work independently with a limited direction in a fast paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Channel experience is desirable.
- Hosting, service provider, cloud experience is highly desirable