Sr. Inside Sales Representative
United States, Arizona, Tempe
The Service Provider Inside Sales Representative, VCSP is directly responsible for sales and relationship activities such as developing, managing, and growing mid-market Service Provider business. This SP-ISR is also responsible for on-boarding, relationship management, training, marketing, and sales with Veeam Aggregators and Veeam Resellers.
- Hunt & Coordinating sales activities with partners/aggregators to identify/close new business and drive increased consumption at existing partners
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Providing support to qualified prospects and partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Conducting outbound sales calls as well as receiving and responding to inbound sales leads, converting them to partners, then new business.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to the Cloud/Service Provider Market
- Providing forecasting weekly
- Cultivate assigned accounts to OUTGROW midmarket to become Strategically managed
- The SP-ICM, VCSP is responsible for on-going education of Veeam teams with whom he/she interfaces. This education could be formal or informal knowledge transfer on the Hosting/Service Provider/Cloud Market, Veeam VCP Program/Licensing, Solutions and Best Practices for Veeam in the hosting industry, or other relevant topics.
- As a SME (Subject Matter Expert), the SP-ICM, VCSP could also be asked to develop, assist in developing, and/or reviewing materials such as Sales training, Sales Presentations, FAQs, Operations Training, On-Boarding, Process documentation, etc. for Aggregators, Cloud Providers, and Veeam personnel.
- Targeted Accounts will be: Veeam Silver VCP partners with potential to be large revenue partners.
- All VCSP Applicants, Veeam ProPartner VARs that are VCSP candidates, Veeam Silver VCSP Partners not assigned to mid-market, Aggregator(s). All potential VCSPs within assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Two - three (2 -3) years sales experience. Software sales a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Channel experience a plus
- Hosting, Service Provider, Cloud experience highly desirable