Inside Channel Manager, SEAKVeeam
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Date Posted: 2021-01-21
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Inside Channel Manager(ICM) is responsible for managing and driving business results of select Veeam partners. The ICM has overall ownership of sustainable growth within partners, including revenue, relationship, investment, and commitment. The ICM will provide advice and assistance to Veeam Pro Partners on all licensing, product, sales and technical requirements. They will also work closely with their partners to help identify new revenue opportunities.
- Reinforces sales & technical knowledge of the partner
- Builds and maintains lasting relationships with key roles within a partner account
- Develops, negotiates and tracks joint Action Plans with the partner
- Discovers partner’s pipeline and keeps it updated from partner side
- Keeps partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos
- Checks compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and drives the upgrade of the partner level.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners.
- Provides support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products.
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updates and maintains partner accounts in Veeam CRM system
- 3+ years experience selling software velocity/high volume sales
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Understands channel community, industry, and market