Inside Channel Manager - Saudi
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
The Inside Channel Manager is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business. ICMs work as the primary resource for partners. They do not have field coverage and deal with the partner at all levels. They recruit, enable and empower the partner to sell Veeam.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Coordinating sales activities with partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close new business
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system (SalesForce)
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Manager; ICMs
This is a salaried non-exempt position and requires clocking in /out.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Two - three (2 -3) years experience selling enterprise software
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skill
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities