Inside Channel Manager for ADRIA (with Serbian/Croatian)Veeam
Date Posted: 2020-11-26
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Inside Channel Manager is responsible for managing and driving business results of selected group of Veeam partners, maintaining their sustainable growth. The ICM has overall ownership of the partners: Revenue, Relationship, Investment / Commitment and Partnership. The ICM will provide advice and assistance to Veeam Pro Partners on all licensing, product, sales and technical requirements. They will also need to work closely with their Pro-Partners to help identify new revenue opportunities. This position will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
We are looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in Serbian/Croatian and English and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we offer excellent benefits, such as a wellness program including gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical services for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities for you to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
• Reinforcing sales & technical knowledge of the partner
• Building and maintaining lasting relationships with key roles within a partner account
• Developing, negotiating and tracking joint Action Plans with the partner
• Discovering partner’s pipeline and keeping it updated from partner side
• Keeping partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos
• Checking compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and drive upgrade of partner level.
• Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners.
• Providing support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products.
• Updating and maintaining partner accounts in Veeam CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
• Good presentational skills and ability to teach and control performance.
• Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
• Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships.
• Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
• Fluency in Serbian/Croatian and English