Inside Channel Developer for Middle East
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Veeam Inside Sales Department
The sale starts here! Veeam’s Inside Sales Department has nearly tripled in size over the last three years! With nearly 400 Veeam employees located in 7 offices around the globe, our fast-paced and exciting environment has provided significant career growth for team members. The Inside Sales Department focuses on SMB and midsize markets, with the goal of winning every deal.
The Inside Channel Developer is responsible for discovery, recruitment and onboarding of new resellers and partners for Veeam ProPartner Program, enablement of new partners and promotion to higher levels of Veeam channel program, as well as reactivation and re-engaging partners that have slowed transactions. The ICD is the responsible for Veeam Pro-Partners within a set geographical region (Middle East).
This position will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
- Recruiting of partner companies qualified by ISA team or found in alliance partners/distributor databases
- Positioning Veeam benefits for partners and gathering partner account profile
- Driving ProPartner Portal & Partner University adoption by partners
- Discovering partner’s pipeline and keeping it updated from partner side
- Keeping partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos, checking compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and driving upgrade to next partner level
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners
- Providing support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products
- Updating and maintaining partner accounts in Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English
- Arabic language will be a plus
- Good presentational skills and ability to teach and control performance
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
This position reports to the Team Lead, Middle East & India, Inside Sales Emerging Markets.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation,“white” salary
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness
- Annual leave 28 days