Inside Channel Developer / Inside Channel Manager Hybrid Czech Republic/Slovakia
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Inside Channel Manager (ICM) Role is an inside sales based account management position that carries revenue targets, pipeline management requirements and partner competency targets alongside other key performance indicators.
The ICM is responsible for 30-40 Veeam Pro-Partners within a set geographical region (Czech Republic and Slovakia). The ICM has overall ownership of the partners: Revenue, Relationship, Investment / Commitment and Partnership. The ICM is expected to proactively contact their managed Pro Partners on a regular basis through relationship building exercises, development specific to sales and technical competencies in line with Veeam Software’s ProPartner Program and nurture sales opportunities within the set ProPartner Accounts. The ICM will provide advice and assistance to Veeam Pro Partners on all licensing, product, sales and technical requirements.
They will also need to work closely with their Pro-Partners to help identify new revenue opportunities. As such the ICM will need to continually develop their virtualization expertise across VMware and Microsoft hypervisor solutions / offerings and be able to sell the business value of backup and recovery, management, monitoring and reporting of the virtual environment. The ICM will need to have excellent communication, business acumen and relationship building skills to ensure that we are able to influence and develop our Pro-Partner community.
This position will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software’s solution offerings.
- Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management.
- Providing support to qualified partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Establish and build long-term and productive relationships based with set Pro-Partner accounts.
- Act as the primary point of contact for their managed account list and ensuring speedy responsiveness to all partner requests.
- Plan and drive activities with set Pro-Partners to drive maximum return to Veeam Software.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Pro-Partner’s business expectations and actively drive relationships and opportunities.
- Maintain information in SFDC to provide consistent, accurate and comprehensive information on their partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Two - three (2 -3) years’ experience selling enterprise solutions in the Channel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Language requirements:
- Czech OR Slovak – native
- English – upper-intermediate