Inside Channel Manager for Czech Republic/Slovakia
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Veeam Inside Sales Department
The sale starts here! Veeam’s Inside Sales Department has nearly tripled in size over the last three years! With nearly 400 Veeam employees located in 7 offices around the globe, our fast-paced and exciting environment has provided significant career growth for team members. The Inside Sales Department focuses on SMB and midsize markets, with the goal of winning every deal!---
Inside Channel Manager
The Inside Channel Manager is responsible for managing and driving business results of selected group of Veeam partners, maintaining their sustainable growth. The ICM has overall ownership of the partners: Revenue, Relationship, Investment / Commitment and Partnership. The ICM will provide advice and assistance to Veeam Pro Partners on all licensing, product, sales and technical requirements. They will also need to work closely with their Pro-Partners to help identify new revenue opportunities. This position will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
- Reinforcing sales & technical knowledge of the partner
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with key roles within a partner account
- Developing, negotiating and tracking joint Action Plans with the partner
- Discovering partner’s pipeline and keeping it updated from partner side
- Keeping partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos
- Checking compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and drive upgrade of partner level.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners.
- Providing support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products.
- Updating and maintaining partner accounts in Veeam CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Good presentational skills and ability to teach and control performance.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Czech OR Slovak – native
- English – upper-intermediate
10 jobs found
Renewals Sales Representative, Comm/Enterprise (French/English)
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta